When and how can I purchase a VPhase unit?

The VPhase unit is now available!

As the VPhase device must be installed by a qualified electrician, we advise consumers to contact their local electrician to source a VPhase unit through them.

We have published a 'Find an Electrician' feature on our web site - which can be accessed HERE. 

  • RSS